welcome

Friday, March 5, 2010

Show and tell Friday: My pretty Hobby

So it's Friday and it's already been a busy day, SO busy that I'm just now posting about my pretty little hobby: Soap making. Yes, I 'm one of those Dear Reader. One of what? you may ask. One of those people who LOVE to try a new craft simply because it's fun. I was having a bath (a favorite way to relax) and thought "How great would it be to make my own products?". To my surprise, I could! These little Soaps are my first venture. How I wish you could smell them through the computer! giggle.










Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to take a peek at Cindy's Romantic home to see what the other ladies are doing!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love them!!! How did you do this? Was it a kit? Do tell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I can almost smell them through my computer! *wink* ~Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Any of these soap bars would make a perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a little miss sunshine award that I had to pass on so I chose you as one of the blogs. If you don't like awards I understand but if so go to my blog and pick it up to put on your blog!
    http://slightlyshabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

My Favorites