welcome

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A little bit about Me

I decided What better time to start a blog than on the First day of October. So here I am! I wanted to share with Moms and women in general some of the issues that are going on today and affecting us as well as our children. There's alot of good things going on that we never hear about and quite a few disturbing things that we SHOULD know about. The first thing that you should know about me is that I'm a Christian wife and mother of 2 beautiful boys. My handsome husband and I have been married for 8 years now (boy time really flies) and our sons are 6 and 2 (quite a cute handful!)My sweetie and I met and married in college in Michigan and had our first son there. After he FINALLY completed his degree, we moved to Atlanta Georgia and I love it here! It's been 3 years and I find the South full of charm and beauty. My grandparents were born and raised in the south and passed down their history and values to my mother and me. Now here I am, a descendant of the windy city trying to turn my youngsters into TRUE southern gentlemen. Well, won't that be fun to watch? For now I'm content being a Happy homemaker, an avid reader, a faithful friend, a loving daughter, a devoted sister, and the creator of many projects that Lord willing I'll actually finish one day!lol.....so stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

My Favorites