welcome

Monday, February 15, 2010

Moms should know

We all love receiving good tips. Whether it's about hair and makeup, a good book, or a great vacation spot, people like being in the know. So, I decided to create this section for moms called "Moms should know". It's just my suggestion of great things that I love that I think you might like too! There's all kinds of cute and cool things on the market that I wish someone would have told me about. Today's "Moms should Know" is about a great dvd personality that my kids absolutely LOVE but few moms have heard of. If you have toddlers-1st graders, then Miss Patty cake is for you! I had seen her videos in Lifeway stores, but was always got distracted. Then one day during an after Christmas sale I saw it for half off and I'm SO glad I bought it! Miss Pattycake is a mixture of a modern-day Mary Poppins meets Raggedy Ann with songs and stories that kids LOVE. Both of my sons learned all of the songs and the lessons that she teaches are as fun as they are relevant. You just have to try her link for yourself. I love finding new things for my kids and this was a win/win. It would be especially good for a Sunday school or Pre-K class.Through entertainment, you can pretty much teach your children anything.....Just a thought, but a Lovely one.

3 comments:

  1. what a great idea! looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis,just stoping in on you,I love ur blog Keep going with it Love ya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to meet you!! :)
    Thanks for stopping over to my blog today. Just to say I enjoyed your post very much, and I love your blog. It's so......pretty! Well done! I'll pop back again,
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

My Favorites