welcome

Friday, February 5, 2010

Show and Tell Friday: My Gorgeous, vintage mirror


This week For Cindy's Show and Tell Friday's I decided to show this Awesome vintage mirror that I found for only $15.00! It's a really nice size, and the detailing is GORGEOUS! It has two candle holders on each side. I have to do a little touch up work to it, but it's going to be amazing with my curtains, remember the ones here. It's quite heavy so I'm waiting to buy heavy duty screws. These are one of those times when I wish I had a stud-finder! I also saw a beautiful Oriental console that would compliment it brillantly, but alas it was not on sale(no where near a sales price....te he) Perhaps another day, another blessing....Just a thought, but for right now, my mirror is a Lovely one.





I've been thinking it could work in my bedroom OR the living room. I bought it for the entryway, but it's so pretty, I'm finding it hard to share! and wouldn't it look great painted white? Let me know what you think....

4 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous!!~Would love to see where you put it, and how it looks on the wall, really pretty!!~ I am hosting my first meme too today, I am new to blogging as well, maybe you would like to join today!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! and yes, i would paint it! but its beautiful either way! cant wait to see where you hang it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! I too would paint it and I think you could use any color that goes with your decor. Joan @Americana By Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous, I can't believe you found it for only $15!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

My Favorites