welcome

Friday, February 12, 2010

Show and Tell Friday: My Valentine

It's that time of year: Valentine's is upon us! I must say that I love this time of year and find all sorts of ways to celebrate. Usually the boys send cards to the grandparents, and I call up ALL of my friends and wish them happy valentines day. Of course the Hubby and I spend quality time, but through the years that he and to work, or we couldn't find a sitter, we enjoyed spending the day with the kids. My parents always made us feel special. My dad was still buying me giant cards and chocolate hearts bigger than me when I was in college! That showed me that how you can make it a special day for anyone.It's a Love day for all. Anywhoo, this week I'll show you guys my pink tree! Gosh, I love it. Pink AND hearts, how could you not love that combination? Most of the decorations I bought from Hobby Lobby and walmart, but I purchased the tree from Big Lots after Christmas. Thanks to Cindy's Show and Tell Fridays. Make sure to check out what all of the other Ladies are doing. Have a  Great V-day weekend, and remember God is love and that's something EVERYONE can celebrate!



*I tried to post this on show and tell last week, but accidently entered my link in the wrong way.Hope you ladies don't mind  a little pink  tree, even if it is late. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so pretty and how smart of you to grab a pink tree after Christmas! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I think I won't find anything like that here in Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are not scared of a little pink are you! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get a pink or white tree for valentines. love yours

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

My Favorites