welcome

Friday, November 13, 2009

New Pics!

I just added new pictures to go along with our Family day story from last Saturday. Yes Dear Reader, I have  developed my film! LOL! Well, You can check out those to see what a great day we really had. Meanwhile, I'll try to use the rest of the roll  so you can see more of our day(there's some great Train station shots that we took) I think I'll go back to the Monastery this weekend, since the weather is GORGEOUS. I really don't mean to brag, but coming from Chicago winds and Michigan's neverending parade of snow, to land in Georgia, where it's 70 degrees in (gasp) November!  Only Thanksgiving and already I'm tempted to breakout into Handles Messiah "Hallejuah" chorus!Maybe it's just me, but that miracle alone is enough to be thankful for. Anywhoo, The wonderful new pics are under the  title "Exploration Day" towards the bottom of the page. Enjoy, until the next lovely thought.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Was just scrolling down looking at previous. Your sons are gorgeous boys, you must be so proud. There was a lovely picture of you and your husband, so sweet.

    That's so great you love where you live, hoping you have a fab weekend.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

My Favorites