welcome

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Amazingly simple

You know those days that you  wake up just feeling Happy for no particular reason? Usually, we have days like this when we're children, but somehow, as we get older, we grow out of it. We tend to need more motivation for joy.Now it takes an up and coming vacation, or planned shopping trip to work up our happy glow. Today, I  woke up feeling Wonderful. Nothing new has happened, I just sense that God is good and life is too. All that I have is all that I need to feel blessed. It is amazing how our mood changes when we switch our perspective to a grateful frame of mind. It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to feel thankful. It may be Thursday, but I'm in a Friday mood..........Just a Thought, but a Lovely one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

My Favorites