welcome

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Show and Tell Friday: My Inspirational home

I've always loved the feel of a Christian bookstore. It's always peaceful, the artwork is beautiful and uplifting,the music is soft and soothing...... It's the type of place where you just know that you are welcome. I've always wanted my home to feel that way. A place where people are surrounded by beauty, and everywhere they looked they'll find inspiration in ordinary things. Well, with a house full of active men (a happy-go-lucky Husband and two energetic boys) the peace around here comes with a different kind of soundtrack, but hopefully the joyous atmosphere makes up for the noise.I'm excited to be able to partcipate in  Show and Tell Friday with Cindy from romantichome.blogspot.com Her home is Absolutely Beautiful and an inspiration to hundreds of women every week! Here's my collection of inspirational everyday items and artwork that I have around the house.Hope you'll be inspired to make a regular day......a Lovely one.



















 A collection that's still growing...Happy Friday



Great Thought: Here's a few of my Favorite places to find inspirational Pieces and books

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty reminders to have throughout your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just so calming! I bet you are at peace with life all day, every day.

    Mine's posted now...it's another new one for my collection of Holiday Decor..La Befana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Your home is so peaceful.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is lovely.

    Thank you for sharing and have a GRAND weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful! i love all the lovely reminders around your home!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

My Favorites