welcome

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One proud Mommy!



It's Official. I'm the proud Mom of a Tiger Scout! My oldest son Micah, is so excited to be apart of the Boy scouts and I confess I'm Thrilled! As a kid in the 80's the coolest thing you could be was a Cub scout or a Brownie. I'm so pleased that Micah can be apart of this wonderful organization. Two weeks ago, he had the priviledge of particpating in one of the city's parades. So cool for him. Actually it was cold, even being from the north I was Freezing in my layers of clothing! but Micah didn't complain once. He gave out candy canes, smiled and waved as if he had been doing it his entire life. In a way he has. He has been a joy since he was born, so I guess spreading a little of it this season just came naturally to him. We all know our kids can be a handfull sometimes (and  secretly I'm sure they know it too, lol) so it's nice when we can tell them How special they are and how Proud we are! Here's a few pic of that day. It was REALLY cold so my husband didn't get too many( bless his heart, he walked the entire time alongside the float while I sat in the car with our youngest. Now that's one proud Daddy!) My son is the one is the red and blue coat with the red gloves. The boy next to him in all of the pictures is his best friend Israel.






                                                              



LOVE the *wink* with  a handfull of candy!

What has your child done recently to make you One Proud Mommy! Tell him about it. Whether it was finishing their homework correctly or playing nicely with a sibling, I'm sure they would love to hear you say "I'm SO proud of you!"...........I think you would feel good too.......Just a thought, but a Lovely one.
p.s. Don't forget to leave a comment so we can all share in your child's success!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Tiger Scout! I remember those parade days with my girls in the girl scouts!
    Merry Chritams!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

My Favorites