welcome

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A glimpse of Christmas

Well I'm teaming up  with the
Nester's Christmas home tours www.thenester.com/2009/12/christmas-tour.html
and Cindy's Show and Tell Friday at
http://www.romantichome.blogspot.com/ to show a bit of my home for Christmas. Don't forget to turn your speakers up.
Enjoy!





Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed it. I called it a glimpse because I have a three year old who's determined to eat all of my candy canes and to *play* with all of  my decorations so I decided to go a little light this year. My hubby and Oldest son didn't seem to mind as long as the tree was up. I'm still very new to blogging(almost 3 months in)
so It's a great honor for me to join in. The Nester is AWESOME! I love her blog, so sweet, pretty, and down -to-earth. Totally cute projects, yet totally do-able. Cindy's Blog is AMAZING, it's one of the first that I followed and I think she has one of the most Beautiful and most inspiring homes that I've seen.See for yourself .http://www.romantichome.blogspot.com/ Don't forget to see what the other creative ladies are doing. Check out www.thenester.com/2009/12/christmas-tour.html over a thousand blogs have entered already. UNBELIEVABLE! Be inspired, have fun and tell them I sent you....Be a sweetie and leave a comment......Just a Thought, but a Lovely one!

9 comments:

  1. What wonderful, unique Christmas items. I especially like the crown ornaments. I collect angels, so of course, I love those and I was just given one of the little angel bell ornaments by a friend!!!

    Welcome to blogworld. I've been here almost 3 years and I can't believe the friends I have made from all over the world. Amazing.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...everything is just so breathtaking.

    My Show n Tell is a gift to me from years ago...ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so lovely. I love the saying on your little pillow. It's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your Christmas tour!
    I also love the saying on the pillow.
    Wishin' you and yours a blessed Christmas.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for dropping by my blog. This touring homes is so fun. Yours is lovely. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that Jesus gets his own stocking! :) and your nativity is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such loveliness has me swooning with happy sighs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of pretty ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jesus "front and center" - just how it SHOULD be! Welcome to the world of blogging (this is my first year, too).

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow

My Favorites